Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in northern rural middle Tn. I live on a 63 acre farm. I have a stray dog that someone threw out along my country road when she was a pup. She's around 4. I think she has a little Heeler in her. I have a 1y/o Border Collie that I got from a BC rescue group. Also a BC puppy that I rescued from a shelter.(I think he is full BC) He was on the list to be put down but I saved him.:smile: There's conflicting thoughts on his age. 3-6 months is the best guess. I've always had BC's and they have alll lived to be very old. I have one female that is 15 and really beginning to show her age. I also have 2 cats and 2 large fish tanks. My friends call me Ellie Mae:biggrin:
My brain is overloaded with info from this forum. I believe I am ready to take a walk on the raw side:smile: I really didn't realize the crappy food I had been feeding my doggies, and in trying to go to a grain free food I've run into allergy problems, ie, scatching, runny eyes, etc.
Soooo, hope this wasn't too long of an intro. Now I'm off to the Raw Food section. Thanks for all the info that I've learned so far. It has been quite overwhelming.:eek: Here's some pics of all of my dogs except my 15y/o. I don't have a close up of her.
Lucy, Allie, and Maks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What a fine looking crew you have! I'm new too and I think similarly overwhelmed with all this information. I don't think I could do raw, but good for you if you can. I bet your guys will love it.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!:smile: I am not a raw feeder but I am sure you will get all the information you need from the raw feeders group!
Your place sounds great wow 63 acres! That is alot! Your pups look like they have the best time with all the area to run around! :biggrin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts