Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, found the site yesterday after searching for some new food to get. After reading some threads we went and bought Blue Buffalo Chicken and rice and the pup seems to love it :biggrin:

Me and my girlfriend bought a Cane Corse Mastiff about a month and a half ago, she's been great and we wanted to get her some decent food after reading terrible reviews on most of the well known foods.

The breeder we bought from actually feeds all her dogs Exceed, which we bought...after reading the ingredients and bad reviews we finally switched over to what seems like a good quality food.

thanks for all the info on that i'm sure i'll be on here a lot

here's Bailey ...

·
Registered
523 Posts
What a great picture. How much will your mastiff weigh full grown? His paws are huge and he looks like he will be big. He's a cutie!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*She* haha, notice the pink collar my girlfriend picked out? ...we actually just got a nice red leather one to replace that.

She should weigh from 100 pounds to 120ish. Her Mom weighs 100lbs, her dad weighs 130lbs, so I'm thinking somewhere between there. Although she is the thinnest and tallest out of the litter. I saw 5 of her brothers and sisters a few weeks ago and they are all shorter and thicker.

They do say your dog will weigh double what they weigh at 4 months...shes 4 1/2 months and weighs 50 lbs, so i'm thinking she's gonna weigh 100

·
Registered
523 Posts
*She* haha, notice the pink collar my girlfriend picked out? ...we actually just got a nice red leather one to replace that.

She should weigh from 100 pounds to 120ish. Her Mom weighs 100lbs, her dad weighs 130lbs, so I'm thinking somewhere between there. Although she is the thinnest and tallest out of the litter. I saw 5 of her brothers and sisters a few weeks ago and they are all shorter and thicker.

They do say your dog will weigh double what they weigh at 4 months...shes 4 1/2 months and weighs 50 lbs, so i'm thinking she's gonna weigh 100
OOOOPPPPSSSS! Wow. I have two dogs right now and my son's dog is visiting for awhile but I have been looking into Mastiffs as my next dog... when the time comes, which may be lots of years down the line. They are huge and from what I understand cuddly and gentle. HE is so cool!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
That is gonna be one big boy haha! He looks so darn cute! I walked with my dogs the other day and there was a mastiff on the trail I asked wow what kind of dog and sure enough that was it and he was massive but so so friendly came right up to me to be petted. My chocolate lab was a bit overwhelmed though and I had to cut it short and get going haha! You will just get tons of compliments with this pup!
Have fun with the forum and Welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts