Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Harry Robinson and I am from San Clemente, CA. I am new in this forum site and want to share and increase my knowledge about how to help lost pets around the world. I have heard about such kind of unique id that are provided for pet’s identification and really help us when they lost. Looking forward for more discussion and hope I will get proper information from this forum.

Thank You.

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Welcome! What kind of food do you feed your dog? What breed is your dog?

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Do you feed all of them to your dog? Usually it's best to stick to one...

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
I was just asking if you feed all those different foods to your dog, or do you stick to just one? And which one?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hii, i usually like to feed my dog with raw food diets, which consist raw meat protein mixed with fruits, vegetable and bone meal. But its good for a dog's health to change their diet plan according to the time period.

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Have you ever thought about feeding only raw meat, organ and whole edible bone instead of bone meal? Dogs have no biological need for fruits and veggies....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bone meal is beneficial for Pets health but it has some disadvantages like internal injury or impaction from bone and risk of infection both to your dog. If you are giving bone meal to your dog then you should make sure that you choose the right nutritional balance.

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Then just feed whole edible bone....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.