Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new here (obviously!). :biggrin:

My name is Nikki and I have a 1 year old dog named Harleigh. She is a Labrador Retriever, possibly mixed with something. Who knows:tongue: She is the bomb.... :biggrin:

I also have a "nephew" named Rebel, who is an APBT. He's a total mush and I absolutely adore that dog. (So does Harleigh!)

I'm here to learn a bit more about raw (I've read tons, but you could never know to much!) for Harleigh. Right now she is on Acana Grasslands in the A.M. and RAW in the P.M. The Vet wants us to go full RAW due to some skin issues we are dealing with, but I'm not totally confident with myself right now to go full raw.

This looks like a great forum and I'm sure I'll be sticking around! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Welcome.
I agree with saraj, that's great you have a vet who is all for feeding RAW. You will find so many knowledgeable people here, that are more than willing to help with any questions you may have. I'm sure within a very short time, you will not have any reservations, and quickly become an expert yourself!! :wink:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Well you've definitely come to the right place to get the courage you need to go full raw. There are plenty of helpful and knowledgeable people here that are happy to help out in any way you need. So start posting up the questions/concerns you have with going full raw.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You're in the right place to learn all you need to know about feeding raw! We have a great little community, including some experienced and educated raw feeders, so you're sure to find everything you need to know right here.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts