Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Paula. I found this forum while searching for information on raw feeding. I recently adopted Earl...a dog who I was fostering for a pitbull rescue. I ended up falling in love with this sweet clumsy guy and had to make him my own. Earl is a 1.5-ish pittie mix who was found wandering in Manhatten with four other dogs.

Last spring I had to have my sweet 9yo pittie Kalu PTS. He had a crazy amount of digestive issues, food allergies and probable liver cancer. I fed Kalu what I thought was the highest quality dry dog food that money could buy. I wish that I could have known about raw feeding from the beginning of his life. I have always been determined to make choices that will ensure that my dogs have the best chance at a happy, healthy life. By feeding Earl raw, I hope to help Earl avoid Kalu's fate.

I look forward to browsing and reading and learning.

Thanks!
Paula

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!
Sorry to hear of your loss. Its always sad when things like this happen. But also, you had 9 wonderful years together and memories are a treasure!
You will find tons of info here. I am not a raw feeder but their are alot on the forum and you will get great help and information!
Good luck to you and your rescue Earl! Kudos to you for rescuing him!:smile:
ps. hes a gorgeous looking pup!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts