Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friends:smile:
i want to start an small Pet food pland.
But i haven hav Good Information.
First i want to know.
1- What are good Food materials For Dry food?
2- Do you know any analyse of pet food?:smile:
3- Would you recommend me any Books For this reason?:redface:

Thanks alot:smile:

·
Banned
493 Posts
if you want to start up a pet food plant i'd defiantly do A LOT of research before beginning anything further. Pet health can be complicated at times so it's very important for you to do tons and tons of research on what goes into a good dog food. I'd recommend searching the web and studying the subject of dog nutrition for a minimum of 2 or more years before going any further. Trust me, it'll be worth it:smile: Here is a start. Check this article out which talks about the dangers of most dog foods;

What’s Really in Pet Food

Here's a website discussing how to choose a good quality dog food/read labels (grain-free is ideal as is high meat content for dogs are carnivores;

http://www.petplace.com/cats/how-to-read-pet-food-labels-2/page1.aspx

Here's an awesome site which rates hundreds of brands of dog and cat foods and discusses the pros and cons of each;

Dog Food Analysis - Reviews of kibble

This should be a good start just remember though, TONS of research should before plunging into ANYTHING! Good Luck and hopefully you'll produce the best kibble on the market!

Reactions: Petersool

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
Dear Friends:smile:
First i want to know.

my advice is to take canidaes,orijens,innovas,and wellness's ingredient lists and take the best ingridients from each while eliminating the fillers from them.

that will be your formulas. then make the connections to get the job done. good lucks./,

·
Banned
493 Posts
just dont get caught up in the whole advertisements thing. worry about the quality of ingredients... not fancy commercials!

·
Banned
493 Posts
^^^Just what I was thinking. :rolleyes:
to be honest that's what i was kinda thinking as well. though i'd respond anyway just incase it was legit. though i'd throw in some advice before he went to a purina forum or something lol

·
Registered
939 Posts
Dear Friends
First i want to know.

I mean this in the most polite way possible, but someone who has to post a thread on a forum basically asking how to make dog food probably shouldn't be making it. So I really, REALLY hope this is a gag. :confused: lol

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Geeze, I go out of town for one weekend and what's happened around here. lol:tongue:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you want to start up a pet food plant i'd defiantly do A LOT of research before beginning anything further. Pet health can be complicated at times so it's very important for you to do tons and tons of research on what goes into a good dog food. I'd recommend searching the web and studying the subject of dog nutrition for a minimum of 2 or more years before going any further. Trust me, it'll be worth it:smile: Here is a start. Check this article out which talks about the dangers of most dog foods;

What’s Really in Pet Food

Here's a website discussing how to choose a good quality dog food/read labels (grain-free is ideal as is high meat content for dogs are carnivores;

How to Read Pet Food Labels

Here's an awesome site which rates hundreds of brands of dog and cat foods and discusses the pros and cons of each;

Dog Food Analysis - Reviews of kibble

This should be a good start just remember though, TONS of research should before plunging into ANYTHING! Good Luck and hopefully you'll produce the best kibble on the market!
Thanks Tood
I am reading those websites,
I dont know If i asked in a wrong place or no
and i dont know why other response like we see...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just dont get caught up in the whole advertisements thing. worry about the quality of ingredients... not fancy commercials!
I Have no Informationa baout Pet fod
I just Know about dairy and other Farm animals...
i thought by asking this questions i will find more information
and Thank you Tood
You are right i must study ,also i would have study on Food materials
Like i must study on difrence meat and Percentage of Energy and Protein ,and percentage of Amino acids ..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my advice is to take canidaes,orijens,innovas,and wellness's ingredient lists and take the best ingridients from each while eliminating the fillers from them.

that will be your formulas. then make the connections to get the job done. good lucks./,
Are they good? do they care about their Formula
you know by analysing you can Find out exact Formula but how they make their Products is secret i think...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I mean this in the most polite way possible, but someone who has to post a thread on a forum basically asking how to make dog food probably shouldn't be making it. So I really, REALLY hope this is a gag. lol
100% i shouldn't make it now. :tongue:
i didn't say I want to making it tomorrow :smile:
and i saw many dogs eating those Foods and died after a short time and also many dogs get Cancer and i think it is because Of preservatives in those foods so start of it is starting asking who used it and giving me advice about it.
i don't thinks it is big sin to post it here. :smile:
I must recommend to everyone "if you know any thing for help it or do not posting weird answer,Thank you very much" :wink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.