Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am soo happy to have stumbled onto this forum when looking up EQ to explain in another forum.

A little about me. I have a now 8 month old American Pit Bull Terrier named Peanut that my husband got for me so I wouldn't be lonely when he went back into the Marine Corps. When we first got Peanut I didnt know much about canine nutrition and was feeding him nutro natural choices puppy (around the time nutro was covering up that they had problems with their food) Peanut was always having random vomiting and i was having to bring him to the vet alot so i started looking into canine nutrition and what everything means. I changed him over to a cross between Innova and Blue Buffalo and MAJOR changes in him hes much healthier and no more visits to the vet.
I am always looking to learn as much as i can about keeping my boy healthy. Thanks for having me and I am looking forward to learning from everyone!!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Hi!, welcome to a great informative community, you'll get a wealth of info here, and
learn things you might not think you needed to know, but it's great. I have bull terriers
and my husband was a marine.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome! I have a family full of Military too - my husband and I met while we were both in the Air Force. I hope you find this forum as interesting as I do!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts