Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a few days now since my french Britt was diagnosed with some hip issues. Not so bad yet, but it will take some adjustment in his diet to help him down the road. I also have a chiseled black Labrador.
I thought I was a little obsessed about thier feed before I visited here. I haven't even scratched the surface it appears. I have fed them PMI Exclusive lamb and rice for the last couple years and thought I was doing them well, looking to upgrade to a better food and a glucosamine suppliment. Thanks for all the good info and help here.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hello and welcome!! This site will definitely help you choose a better food. Good luck and happy searching. Oh, and we want pictures of your pups LOL!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi and welcome,

I'm sure you will get alot of good information from this web site, good people here with alot of knowledge. I'm new here myself and looking to upgrade my corgis food also. Have fun looking.:smile:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Love Labs! Have fun here!:smile:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :biggrin: I'm sure you'll find all the information you need here.

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
Been lurking for a few days now since my french Britt was diagnosed with some hip issues. Not so bad yet, but it will take some adjustment in his diet to help him down the road. I also have a chiseled black Labrador.
I thought I was a little obsessed about thier feed before I visited here. I haven't even scratched the surface it appears. I have fed them PMI Exclusive lamb and rice for the last couple years and thought I was doing them well, looking to upgrade to a better food and a glucosamine suppliment. Thanks for all the good info and help here.
hi and welcome...sorry to hear that your dog has hip issues...having them myself...it's no fun for me, so it can't be fun for him...

we use glucosamine/chondroitin from costco -- kirkland brand for ourselves and the dogs.

we also use alaskan salmon oil gelcaps - we get them from costco....for us and the dogs....

we feed raw....prey model....

and the only thing we're on the fence about is whether or not to give them berte's immune blend, which is vitamins, probiotics and digestive enzymes....very nice product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts