Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Pennsylvania. As you may have deduced from my username, I am the "father" of Nicky, a five year old Lhasa Apso mix. I adopted him from a local shelter two years ago and I can honestly say he is one of the nicest, well behaved dogs I have ever met.

I am cureently feeding Nicky California Natural Chicken Meal and Rice with just a bit of Merrick canned. He really seems to like it and I have had no problems so far. I thought it would be nice to join this forum because there is just so many varieties of dog food out there that it would be nice to have a place to go to have any questions answered and perhaps to provide some input of my own.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi from ontario!

hi there.

my husband, son and i just took in a year old black lab pup after the owner left for california. he was not treated as well as he should have so we're really wanting to do everything right. he's been great as far as temperament with my 2-year old son and he's been listening but his eating hasn't been right.
just looking for some advice on that so i'll probably post in the dry food section!

nice to meet everyone. look forward to getting great advice!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Hello and welcome. You came to the right place to have all your dog food questions answered. Enjoy the forum and I hope you find exactly what you're looking for!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You'll learn alot here! Have fun!:biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts