Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Catherine i live in Richmond, Va and i am owned by 2 dogs Reagan is a 5 1/2 yr old pitbull mix (we think) im putting serious thought into a DNA test just for the heck of it She is my "problem child" i say that b/c it has been an on going battle keeping weight on her she does not like to eat and i am hoping this board will help me find a healthy food that she will eat everyday Beau is a 4 yr old flat-coat retriever/lab mix we are also planning on a third dog at some point either another australian shepherd or maybe a sheltie i work at a vets hospital pet sit and train dogs my life revolves around dogs and i would not have it any other way[attachment=0:1awx7a01]scan0025.jpg[/attachment:1awx7a01][attachment=0:1awx7a01]scan0025.jpg[/attachment:1awx7a01]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the board Catherine. I love how you say you are "owned" by your two dogs. The forum has been going for about 36 hours and I believe we already have some people here who will be more than happy and capable of providing you and many other people with the answers they need.

WELCOME!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts