Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REPOST
Hello,
My name is Brandy, and we live in central Texas near Austin. I am owned by three great boxers. Sophie, a semi-flashy fawn girl will be 2 July 5th. Brody Jo, a flashy brindle male is 4 1/2 months old. Lucky is a white boy that was rescued from a kill shelter on 6-13-08 and is around a year old. It is nice to see a forum dedicated to the health and nutrition of our furry family members.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What a good idea! I am a recreational musher and raise Chinooks. I am a dog trainer by profession and I do a food/nutrition speech in all my classes. It is an important issue that is often overlooked. I am looking forward to seeing this forum grow!

Carie Taylor
Moonsong Chinooks

·
Registered
32 Posts
threedognight said:
REPOST
Hello,
My name is Brandy, and we live in central Texas near Austin. I am owned by three great boxers. Sophie, a semi-flashy fawn girl will be 2 July 5th. Brody Jo, a flashy brindle male is 4 1/2 months old. Lucky is a white boy that was rescued from a kill shelter on 6-13-08 and is around a year old. It is nice to see a forum dedicated to the health and nutrition of our furry family members.
I am a HUGE boxer fans. When my soon to be wife lets me adopt another dog IT WILL BE a boxer. BTW very pretty dogs you have. Thanks for joining. We ALL appreciate it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
chinookrun said:
What a good idea! I am a recreational musher and raise Chinooks. I am a dog trainer by profession and I do a food/nutrition speech in all my classes. It is an important issue that is often overlooked. I am looking forward to seeing this forum grow!

Carie Taylor
Moonsong Chinooks
I can't wait to see what king of knowledge you bring to the table. Its going to be people life yourself who make this forum grow. I hope you become avery active in the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WOW...what a PACK! That is SO WONDERFUL you pulled some of your dogs out of a kill shelter. I did the same for my male German Shepherd we named Sarge. Our other Shepherd we pulled from Animal Rescue Foundation in the Central Valley of California. They are such GREAT dogs! Your dogs are beautiful![attachment=1:37y3i1se]MVC-219F.JPG[/attachment:37y3i1se]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts