Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm proud momma of 2 three month-old puppies. they are from the same litter but look the complete opposite. They are a mix of Pomeranian and a chiwawa-wiener dog. They are really smart and active and love to play fetch when they are in the mood and they have also already learned how to sit and come when I call or whistle. They are already trained to be in the crate while we are out of the house and they are finally getting the hang of waiting to be let out to do their business (tho they do still have accidents if we are late in taking them out in the morning). They also have problems with digging and biting my mother’s plants even though I take them out to walk or run every night I can. I have no idea how to get them to stop and they don’t seam to like their chew toys. If anyone has any solutions I would be eternally grateful.

Also when I got them about a month ago the previous owner had been feeding them Beneful. I’ve heard it’s not a very good brand to be feeding my puppies but I’m not sure what to change them to. Any suggestions would be welcome:)

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! Those two babies are so flippin' cute. I hope you find all that you are looking for here :wink:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
There are definitely much better foods out there than beneful! Feel free to browse the existing threads for our suggestions and start your own if you have any more questions! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Ahhhh Puppy Goodness! So cute! You will get a lot of advice here! Beneful you are correct not good!
Check out some better foods @
Dog Food Analysis - Reviews of kibble
read the ingredients to get a head start on a better food!
Have fun here!:smile:

Reactions: kayypupps2
1 - 5 of 5 Posts