Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ! I've been lurking here for a long time, getting info about raw feeding.
Well I finally made the plunge, so no need to lurk anymore. I have 2 bull terriers, full brother and sister. I got the female when she was 9 wks old, and
rescued her brother when he was 11 months old. I am his third owner, he had some issues, but they are much better. They are now 15 months old.
Bull terriers are so misunderstood, they are so much fun, as long as they can have the exercise they need. I had been feeding Innova dog food supplementing with cooked chicken thighs, and they did pretty good, a few skin problems here and there, but I just wanted what was best for them, so I made the switch.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello and welcome! We have to hear more from you. I think that bull terriers are so awesome, but my hubby thinks that they may be too head strong. Not me though!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hello and welcome. I also have a Bull Terrier and I agree that they are very mis-understood. I love my one year old male. I also lurked around for a while and made the switch after reading around here. I have greatly apreciated the results of doing so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts