Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm happy to share my life with four nutty dogs and two crazy cats, as well as one reasonably adjusted husband. We live out side of DC. I have two corgis, Gavin, 5 and Milo, 1; as well as two mutts, Heidi and Paige, both ten months. This forum could not come at a better time for my family. As we look at our own diets, I've begun to evaluate what my dogs and cats eat as well. I really look forward to the information!

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I'm from the DC area as well (Sterling, VA) and have been here approximately 2 years. I'm a transplant from MI.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am glad you found the forum. People often overlook their dogs diet which is sad but true. Hopefully as a community we can get more people to join and educate our fellow dog (and maybe cat :cool: ) lovers on proper nutrition.
4 X the fun said:
Hi! I'm happy to share my life with four nutty dogs and two crazy cats, as well as one reasonably adjusted husband. We live out side of DC. I have two corgis, Gavin, 5 and Milo, 1; as well as two mutts, Heidi and Paige, both ten months. This forum could not come at a better time for my family. As we look at our own diets, I've begun to evaluate what my dogs and cats eat as well. I really look forward to the information!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts