Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new and located Abilene Texas. I am the owner of an All Natural Pet Food Store located here. My wife, son and I are very much pet people as we have 4 cats and 10 dogs. All our dogs are mid to high content Wolfdogs ranging from 75 to 96% wolf. Our love for our pets got me into researching pet food about 3 years ago and I was in shock :eek:at what was going on with the commercial brand foods out there and what we were feeding our pets. I quickly looked for better food for our pets. I didnt find what I hoped to here in Abilene and contacted a wholesaler about purchasing Solid Gold for our Wolfdogs at which point we effectively became a retailer. My dedication was and has been to carry only the best all natural foods available and to learn as much as possible about pet food and the pet food industry. Well that about sums me up. Thanks for "listening" to me!
Brrrr ready for Spring!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Welcome to the boards. We have a wolf dog as well, mid content but still our baby!

I'm surprised that you don't go the raw route with them! With ten dogs to feed...a raw diet would be a lot cheaper :wink:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We do feed them raw frozen chicken legs as well as the dry food. Since we have the pet food store the bill for dry food is not as bad at wholesale prices. Plus we get raw meaty bones from our suppliers when we order at a next to nothing and sometimes nothing price.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Gah...why did you have to mention anything about puppies...I'm a total sucker LOL

Don't know if I could handle another hybrid right now, but the thought of having another one is nice :wink:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Love your avatar!:biggrin: That is so cute! I am NOTa morning person ~~ I have to have my coffee haha! Love that!
You will have a fun time here! Your dogs and work must keep you very very busy! and the cats also haha! :smile:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
The last picture is one of our puppies we sold last year.
I wish I could have a hybrid here in Orange County, *sigh*, but they are not allowed here. BTW, that first pic looks a lot like my Aspen. Except maybe for the markings on the face...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
OMG! I love 'em! I love 'em! I love 'em!!!!! Your dogs are GOR-JUSS!!

Welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

Richelle

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I secretly dream of having another wolf hybrid...maybe one day. :)

Reactions: Pet Food Dude
1 - 19 of 19 Posts