Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:) I have been raw feeding for over 7 years now and love it. My cats still havent switched, but every year or so I try again....about a week ago I found some meat they had stashed (I thought they were actually eating it!) so we are back to EVO and Wellness. When I get time, I make a homemade diet for my rats...when I dont, I actually use Nutro and supplement with lots of fresh veggies and fruit (and paper that my daughter seems to think is necessary to their diet!)

I have been around dogs my whole life....my dad bred St. Bernards when I was younger (BYB:mad:). Before having children I managed a local grooming/boarding/training facitlity and was able to work closely with and learn a lot from the groomers and trainers who did rescue, confirmation showing, agility, rally. schutzund, obedience, etc.

I recently (last week) got my dream dog, a great dane. I have been wanting one for years and years but the timing was never right. I am so in love with her. She is so sweet and laid back, smart but not so smart she gets in trouble:rolleyes:. I am actually worried because she is so polite its hard to work on correcting behaviors like leash pulling and jumping up because she doesnt do it. I am hoping she doesnt decide to start at 120lbs! She had some training trhough the breeder and it shows.

My older boy, Marley, is very sweet but has some issues with separation and anxiety.....nothing bad but it just seems hard for him to fully relax when stuff is going on but he is great with the other animals and children.

I could keep going on and on as I am avoiding going upstairs to help put the kids down....I think my husband is almost finished with baths....but I will end it here!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Well you have quite the brood, we seem to have welcomed several new additions who have Great Danes, you'll love the forum, and Welcome.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome you have a variety there of animals! So cute! Have fun here!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts