Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello nice to meet you all. I am Judy, I have 1 Doberman, Isabel who is 4 1/2 months old. who is eating licking and scratching herself crazy. The 3 yorkies are Fergie, almost 3, Sebastian, almost 2 and Sophie, almost 2. We live in South Mississippi. I am a stay at home wife, a grandmother of 6 and married 33 years to the most man! We live on a hobby farm that consists of a few chickens, 1 Jersey Mama and 2 baby calves.

I'm here looking for HELP!!! Cause I am so frustrated with my dogs having allergies and skin problems. I want to go raw but before I jump I just want to read and learn all I can!!! I have done Canidae, stools too soft. PMI Exclusive, Blue Buffalo, Purina, Nutro, Natures Recipe, and yadda yadda lol, not all are bad just stating what I have used.

I got a doberman a few months back and now she is eating the hair off herself, licking and smells to the hilt!!! I had her to the vet already several times!!! for different reasons. I also have one yorkie that has gone through all this too. I am so hoping RAW will fix these issues and relieve my poor dogs plus stop the vet bills

I hope to learn lots from you all!! Have a great day!
Judy

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Hello and welcome, glad you found us. Raw definitely will help your kids, come over to the raw section and start reading and asking questions.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Hey Judy,
Welcome to the board. Check out my web page listed in my sig. It should help you get started feeding raw and answer most of the questions you might have. If you have other questions, you can email me or go to the raw section here and ask away. :smile:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Judy,
Welcome to the board. Check out my web page listed in my sig. It should help you get started feeding raw and answer most of the questions you might have. If you have other questions, you can email me or go to the raw section here and ask away. :smile:
That is perfect for a newbie like me! :smile: Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I really wish all posters used names at the bottom of their post!!! I like names hahaha

And Thanks everyone else for the welcome!! :smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts