Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Jo and I'm from Adelaide, South Australia. I have 3 Chinese Crested Dogs; Madeline, my 4 year old, one-eyed rescue girl who I heard about early last year, promptly fell in love with and brought home. Then there's Sarge, a 10 year old former champion show dog who was re-homed to me last year; and Pepper, a 9 year old, shy little grandma girl who joined our clan a couple of months ago.

I own a preservative-free pet food shop in Adelaide and I'm always open to learning more about healthy food options for our pets.
I love it when customers tell me about the difference they see in their dogs' health and condition after they've switched :smile:

I'm so glad to have found this forum - it was a complete accident ... lol! I'm looking forward to chatting to you all and I hope to continue to broaden my knowledge about healthy pet foods. Guess I won't be getting too much work done today as I'll be checking out all the interesting posts here!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Awwww so sweet those Chinese crested pups! You have to put sun tan lotion on them right? They have the cutest little faces!:wink: Sweet looking! How exciting to own your own preservative free pet food shop! What foods do you sell there? How fun!
Your knowledge of foods will be well appreciated whereas we in turn hope to share our views with you! have fun here!:smile:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome! I hope you become an integral member here and find all the support and info that you need! Post up more pictures of the "clan" :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum, so glad you came to join us! I would LOVE to see more pictures of your doggies, I just adore that breed!!!

Enjoy the forums, and jump right on in to our discussions!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hi and welcome!
Hope you like it here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts