Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a Bernese Mountain dog, Border Collie, and a Beagle/Bassett Hound. I want to make sure I am feeding them the right foods. Currently, I give them Exceed Lamb & Rice from Sam's Club.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the website. I will try the food you give your dogs. I do give mine the canned California Natural Herring & Sweet Potato. I got a 2 1/2 yr old Bernie a couple of weeks ago and they were feeding her Pedigree. She turns her nose up at it now. This is the first time I have owned a huge breed dog and can't believe how loyal & loving she is to everyone. She likes to jump on women at times. Do you know of a dog trainer? Joyce

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have gone to classes with my younger Mastiff at www.ringerspetdogtraining.com, they are good trainers. I plan to go back with more training. I'm not sure what part of Pittsburgh you live in but they are in Tarentum. I have been buying my dog food there too, they only sell some of the best foods. Good prices too. I did use another local trainer but not sure of some of their techniques, but my younger Mastiff walks great on a leash now though!:smile:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi

I also joined this site to get more information on feeding my dogs the right foods. I feed them wellness dog foods and as a supplement, Dinovite from k9healthsolutions.com. I also have Bernese Mountain dog and German Shepherd.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live 20 miles south of Pittsburgh. Tarentum is a pretty long drive from me. I purchased some Pinnacle Trout & Sweet Potato dog food today. The Sam's Club food has corn in it which I think is causing my dog to scratch herself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts