Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum but thought I would introduce myself. I am Cheryl from Phoenix area and I am the proud mommy of a Boxer and a German Shepherd so as you can imagine... I'm busy. Actually our German Shepherd will be competing in his first Schutzhund show in July so that has really eaten up our time..

I wanted to let people in the Phoenix area know that if they are interested in starting raw with their dogs there is a FABULOUS butcher off of 16th Street and Bethany Home called HOBE meats that does most of the work for you. He grinds up meats with the bone and packages them in one pound increments. He also does a veggie mixture. I live atleast 25 miles from there but I make the trip every two weeks for my pups... it's makes both my pups and me very happy.. but it mostly makes my life easier. He will cut femur bones for you as well if you ask.

Anyway... Hope that helps and I look forward to reading more posts around the forum!

L

·
0 Posts
Hello there! I love Phoenix, there's a tarantula conference I attend every year there. Lovely area, I love the lack of humidity!

My younger brother lives in Mesa.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'm in a suburb of Phoenix, also with Boxers (although I have 2). Our next dog is going to be a German Shepherd as that is what hubby REALLY wants. But hopefully that'll be another 4+ years down the road (our girl is 6 1/2, but has many medical problems, I'll throw a party if she makes it to 10 given her problems and her breed). Fingers crossed!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts