Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
On Feb. 19, I will know if my application to adopt a Beagle is approved. I believe my background and credentials are all in order to be approved. I am retired and need a walking companion while I do volunteer work cleaning up our local Park. Of course, it also would be nice to have a dog running about in the house. So the dog will get plenty of exercise and a loving home which I know should be the main ingrediants for dog ownership.
I'll be posting a message about dog food labels and nutrition. Look for it.

·
Banned
493 Posts
Hello and welcome! Glad to have you! A lot of snow up in Philly, eh?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, we got hit pretty good with two storms. Most of our side streets are not even plowed. So driving is still a bit hazardous because the snow has turned to ice.

·
Banned
493 Posts
Yes, we got hit pretty good with two storms. Most of our side streets are not even plowed. So driving is still a bit hazardous because the snow has turned to ice.
Im from Ohio. We don't have quite as much as PA but we have about a foot and a half on the ground.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! I have a beagle! Get ready for howling haha! Mine howls when I leave but is sound alseep when I get back haha! Must not last too long! A friend of mine also has a beagle too funny when I walk my dogs by her house, I can here her pup howling haha! Gotta love that howl! :smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts