Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am from Henderson, NV and learned of this site from Craigslist. I have 2 dogs. Bella is a 3 yr old teacup Chihuahua and Max is a 4 month old Rottweiler. Recently, we lost our not quite 8 yr old Rottweiller, Lennox, to cancer. It all happened very quickly and have often thought it may have been his diet. I am insistant on feeding the other 2 a more natural diet. Nutro is what I have been using. I am hoping that someone may be able to shed light on this dog/puppy food. I need to know that I am not feeding them anything that will cause them harm. I don't know what killed Lennox, but, with everything I have heard about the dogs foods, I can't help but wonder. Thank you for the opportunity to join your community.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Thank you for joining our community! Post any and all questions and we'll be happy to help to the best of our ability.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in Henderson as well. Sorry about your loss. We lost our first male rott several years back at 8 1/2 to cancer. My vet had told me 7 - 9 is about the average lifespan... how sad is that. He had a tumor rupture on his spleen. we did surgery to save him and 4 weeks later he ruptured again. I too think diet may play a large part. I have gone raw with my group and hope to see longer lives with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts