Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

A newbie to the site looking for some advice on things and new ideas. I own a almost 8yr old male sharpi/pit/boxer/lab mix, a almost 2yr old female put/sharpi mix and a new 13 week old neo mastiff/ english mastiff mixed male. We also have to male cats to add to the mix long with my husband, so they all keep me pretty busy with working full time and going to college full time. Hope to make some new friends and learn from others. Have a great weekend.

Amanda B.:smile:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome!!! :tongue:

You sound like you're really busy haha. I just work full time with a boyfriend, dog and cat and its insane.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi and welcome! You sure do look busy! We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 kids still living at home though they are old enough to be on their own. But I am a work at home Mom.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Introduce Yourself

My name is Kyle. I am 25 year old. My hobbies are listing to music and watching TV.
=================================
Kyle
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
[email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yorkie Mom,

I live in Jackson Co. which is about 35 mins south of Lansing and about 40 mins west of Ann Arbor. I have also lived in the Up of micigan for 18 months in Iron County in Iron Mountian and Crystall Falls. I love living in Michigan with the wonderfull four seasons and all the lakes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts