Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I my name is Kelly-Lynn and I have just joined this morning. We have just brought home a beautiful 10 week old English Mastiff named Dax. And now I am getting mixed reviews on what I should be feeding him, the breeder is telling me one thind, the internet another and not to mention everyone you my run into that finds out we now have a puppy. So I am on here for help.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we're glad you joined us and hope to see pictures of your new puppy soon!
I'm sure you'll find all the information you need to feed your puppy what works best for you in your situation. There's tons of information here on Kibble feeding, as well as affordable raw feeding, and we've even got a handfull of experienced homecookers!

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome, Kelly-Lynn and Dax from your neighbor in Connecticut. There's lots of info here for you to digest! Have fun while doing so. In the end I guess it boils down to what you are comfortable feeding Dax. Whether it's within your budget and is easy for you to get and do.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Welcome! :biggrin: Nice to have you here.
There is tons of info. here on all different ways to feed your pup.
As far as kibble goes, I would recommend Orijen Large Breed Puppy. However, there are other great kibble options out there as well. There is also raw, if you are open to that.
I hope you find something that works great for you and your new pup! :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts