Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself! I am Jackie, married to DJ who is in the army and we live in Kansas, I have three kiddos, two boys who are 6 and almost 4 and a little girl who will be 2! I also have 2 doggies, Tess (Great Dane) she is a pup at 15 wks and Toto (Cairn Terrier) who will be 1 yr in July. We have 2 little boy ratlets that complete our family. I am currently feeding the girls Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul and they like it and it's affordable!! Hoping to learn some good info here! Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
You have your hands full there! Welcome! God Bless your Husband! Many thanks to him! Your keeping very busy I am sure! Your pic of the pups is so darn cute! Have fun here!:smile:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome. We are in Nebraska, so not too far away from you. In fact our new puppy, Maggie, a 4 month old Yorkie puppy, came from Sharon, Kansas. Found her on the internet and sort of fell in love with her. She has a small hernia and will need hernia surgery soon. I guess you could say it felt like she was calling to us. We drove 6 1/2 hours each way to go get her. We have 4 other dogs too, and she fit right in immediately. You could say that with 7 kids and 5 dogs, things get pretty wild at our house. But we like it that way. It's hardly ever boring. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts