Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forums and just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. My name is Courtney and my lil guy, Tucker, is what brings me here. He's a long-haired Chihuahua puppy. I don't know anyone who's personally had one so I came here hoping to find advice in training him.

Nice to 'meet' you all!

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi there. hope u and tucker do well im sure anything you need people here can help you. so in a nut shell welcome to the pack.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome! We can definitely answer all of your puppy questions on training. What kind of things are you needing help with on training?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Courtney and welcome to the forum. I am new too and have found a great bunch of people and tons of excellent information. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here. :smile:
What are you currently feeding your pup?
I'm currently feeding him some Purina puppy food, and some of the Hill Science Diet for puppies.

He was doing really well with the Purina (It was the brand recommended by the breeder). But the vet gave me a bag of the HSD and he really likes that kind. I think it might be easier for him to eat.

But I'm more or less needing help potty training him. He's so little and I can't really bring myself to train him like my parent's train their dogs. He's doing well with the crate and doesn't cry when he goes in there anymore.

I'm using puppy pads, but getting him to actually poop on them isn't working...at all.

Any help?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts