Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've come upon this site during my research efforts for better food. we lost our beautiful shep/chow/lab mix last month after 14.5 fabulous years and have now adopted our new little girl, juno, a shep/boxer/akita 4mo.

we're hoping to add to our family with a companion for juno and a cat in the future. thanks for allowing me to join.

·
Registered
68 Posts
First of all, I am sorry for your loss.

Welcome to this site, and congratulations on your new puppy.

There are many good foods out there. It really depends on your budget, what foods are available in your area, and how your dog does on a particular food. Not all foods work well for all dogs.

We have had good luck with Nature's Variety. They are very good foods. You will get many suggestions from others on this forum.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome! I'm in NW Indiana.

Your new puppy is adorable! There are several good foods out there. My favorite for my 2 dogs (St. Bernard & Pit Bull) is Orijen. I rotate foods every few months and also am a fan of Evo, Merrick and Wellness.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!:smile:
I am sorry to hear of your pups passing,. You had 14 and 1/2 beautiful and wonderful years of treasured memories! Its sad when this happens and its so hard! Thoughts and prayers to you.
Juno is absolutley just impish looking and too darn cute! She looks in the pic. like she is ready to get into something and play! Just a cutie!
Good luck to you and your new furbaby! Have fun here!:smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts