Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All!
The empty nest has been filled with the likes of my fur flying friends as seen in my avatar. The grey male is now bigger than his red female friend, so I'll need to pose them for another pic soon.

Both are currently on Orijen puppy small breed after much trial and error with various foods. My female was especially sensitive to some foods, so for now we're settled with no gastric distress. I'm interested in various options for the "kids" especially once they're off the puppy food. I'll be researching the options via this site so many thanks in advance for all the expertise and experience from which I'm about to learn.

The kids are my 4th and 5th Husky spanning the last 25 years. Well if you got to vacuum any way for one. . .

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Gorgeous dogs!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!
Such a cute pic. How adorable they are!
Have fun here!:smile:

L

·
0 Posts
Hi! Orijen is a fantastic food, I am sure your dogs will do very well on it, you can always switch to the adult formula when they are off puppy food.

Have fun on the Forum.

·
Banned
539 Posts
I love your dogs.
I also feed Orijen, but on this forum I was hearing about Taste of the Wild, so I got a small bag of the TOTW Wetlands Canine Formula at the same time got a small can of Evnagers duck and found out my dog loves duck. He flat out inhales the TotW, it's scary watching him eat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi Wags! Thanks for the welcome and puppy praise! It took some diligence to get them to pose together! A fast shutter speed helped too!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi LabbieMama! Thanks for the thoughts on Orijen. I'll be researching options including special recipes and a raw diet. I'm relieved to read so many affirming reviews of Orijen here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi GermanSheperdlover! I appreciate your shared food experiences--the mention of duck had my mouth watering too! I'll need to post some newer pics of the pups, my male has grown into his ears and paws now! He's within the standard of the breed but he's become a husky husky though just a miniature when compared to your shepherds.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Malluver1005! I wish Cali was closer, I would enjoy learning more about urbanmushing. I have not seen anything like it here in Ohio though I'm a transplant from the east coast. I'll post some more pics in the appropriate section as time permits. For exercise, I walk them. Fortunately we have several dog parks and park pet trails nearby for wooded walks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts