Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! I am new to this forum. I came across it one day as I was researching raw feeding. I am a new puppy parent of an 11 week old cane corso/pitbull mix named Blu. I live in the Central Valley with my husband and our 6 year old son. Look forward to gaining knowledge and tidbits from you experienced dog owners.:peace:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Welcome to DFC!!! Sounds like you've got a cute pup there! What part of the central valley? I used to live just outside of Fresno.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. There is allot of good info in the raw section. Not allot of raw feeders around any more, but still search the old posts. Are you feeding your pup raw now or just thinking about it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello and welcome to the forum. There is allot of good info in the raw section. Not allot of raw feeders around any more, but still search the old posts. Are you feeding your pup raw now or just thinking about it?
He has been raw fed for the last three and a half weeks, and I got him four weeks ago. He is flourishing, and growing fast lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts