Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name isn't really Boschwen :biggrin:, I played around with the letters in my dog's names. My name is Sylvia, I'm from Australia. I'm always up for learning what's new and better out there for my two furkids.

I have two Dogue de Bordeauxs, 16mth old and a two and half year old (almost). I can't imagine my life without them.

Cheers,

Sylvia

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Welcome aboard! I hope you find all the help and info you're looking for here! BTW we live pictures :wink:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm embarrassed that the French grammar weirdo in me wants to say "Nuh uh, it'd actually be 'Dogues de Bordeaux'" so I apologize for that :redface:

Having said that, I love French mastiffs, you should definitely post pictures! what are their names? And again, welcome to the fourm!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Have fun here!:smile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gooooooood Morning,

It was nice to wake up to read the welcoming posts, you guys sound like a lot of fun. Yeah, I wasn't sure whether it was Bordeauxs or Bordeaux in french. Ha! :confused:

Schweppes is my girl, she'll be three in June. She's all about emotions, she can read me like a book. Her loyalty never ceases to amaze me, she communicates with her paws, nudges and facial expressions. (thanks to those lovely wrinkles on her face) :wink: Boden is 14mths, he appears to be an intellect, he thinks super quick in play, almost cunning when looking at him, a trickster i suppose. We call him "pretty boy", cause he's just too pretty.. :biggrin:

They're brother and sister and they love each other like crazy. It's been like that from day one. They are truly the gentle giants in heart.

I"ll be asking questions about everything.. I'm looking forward to reading, learning and getting to know everyone.. Thank you for welcoming me..

:wink:

Sylvia

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum! So glad you came to join us, and we can't wait for pictures of the doggies, it's pretty much a requirement. lol.
I hope you find all the information you're looking for here, we have a great little community.:smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts