Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been browsing the site for a few days now and just wanted to say thanks for all the knowledge I've picked up here. Never even knew about raw feeding until I came here. LOL.

We have a 7 year old schnoodle rescue we got when she was 3. Just a fantastic dog. We had her on Nutro for a long while and then switched her to Publix brand a couple of weeks ago due mainly to ignorance. I immediately noticed teh change in poop and quit that ASAP. Did some google-ing and found this place.

I was kinda freaked about the poop change so I wanted something new and went with blue buffalo based on some positive stuff I read here. The poop immediately went back to the 100 on that poop scale. Love that scale btw.:biggrin:

Now, after further review, I think I'm going to put her on Acana. Just wish I hadn't bought that 30 lb bag of Blue Buff.:smile:

Sorry for the long-winded post, but many thanks to all the contributors here. I've learned a TON.

Andy

Here's the only uploaded picture I have of Maggie. And no, I didn't do the bandana, that was the barber.:redface:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey and welcome! You will learn more than you could ever imagine here! Where in Alabama are you? I'm in Talladega. Great to have you!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Welcome. If you're not careful you will get information overload!
Maggie is adorable.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Darling picture and dog, You will get lots of helpful info here from many many people!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome! I currently live in Birmingham. Been to Talladega many times back in my NASCAR days. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome! Very cute dog and glad to hear that you're planning to switch to Acana, great food!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts