Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am a newby to the site, so i dont really know what i am doing. I would like to introduce myself. I am a petsitter in the rhode island area but also a food distributor for life's abundance food. I love my job very much. Finally in my life i am happy.

Ps. What does seperate tags using a comma mean?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome to the forum we are VERY glad to have you in our growing community. We value each members, membership. The "tag" post is used for you to put keywords in, so it is easier for people to find your post when they use the search engine.

So for expample: If I have a post about my dog licking his feet. In the tag box I would put, "dog licking feet"

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello from New Mexico

I have a house full of dogs. Well 3 white dogs that is. I have an 11yr old male pyrenees/shepherd cross, 3yr old female siberian/jindo, and a 6 month old female white terrorist/shepherd cross. They all have the black nose/dark eyes except for the terrorist with brown nose/greenish eyes. They get along well together and my husband and I enjoy them so much. We just keep the vacuum cleaner out and it is just the norm to vacuum first in the morning and then at night.

Now that I see the post, I don't know what I'm doing either.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts