Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Cath and my OH and I are just about to pick up our new puppy, Tonka, tomorrrow. We're going to feed him as close to the prey model as we can and this forum has been invaluable with tips, instructions, and precious first hand experiences.

Tonka is a Dogue de Bordeaux and without this forum I don't think I would've been confident enough to start him on raw food straight away.

Tonka sends a very very BIG Thank You ... now he doesn't have to eat crap because his humans didn't know better :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
He's adorable and looks like he's going to be a BIG boy! I love his giant feet! I'm partial to big paws, having Chows......welcome and keep the pictures coming while he's growing up!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Holy cow...his feet are HUGE! As chowder said, Keep the pictures coming, they grow really fast. Congrats on choosing to raw feed. You and your pup will love it!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your doing a great thing for Tonka, he is way toooo cute!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
It's so nice to have you here! Welcome! :biggrin:
What an adorable pup! So big already. And, I love his name...fits him so well. I hope you find this forum helpful, I know I do....:smile:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome! Glad you've joined up and even better chosen to feed that handsome pup raw! Don't hesitate to jump right into conversation :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts