Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Shannon. I am very new to RAW Diet. I have had some great supporters on another forum that I belong to. They suggested I join here to get help, ideas, and support. I am happy to be here. I just started RAW last Thursday and have already been ready to give up...my supporters have encouraged me to keep going. They have shared their ups & downs from when they first started and it really has helped me. I sure hope I can get through this and that my dogs adapt. I can honestly say that so far I have been nothing but DIScouraged :frown:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Starting raw can be a bit irritating and overwhelming, but if you just stick to it, you'll be doing an EXCELLENT thing for your dogs. We have a great raw feeding community here and I'm sure you'll find everything you'll need right here.

In the meantime, we would love to see pictures of your babies!:biggrin:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Starting raw can be a bit irritating and overwhelming, but if you just stick to it, you'll be doing an EXCELLENT thing for your dogs. We have a great raw feeding community here and I'm sure you'll find everything you'll need right here.

In the meantime, we would love to see pictures of your babies!:biggrin:
Thanks so much for the encouragement Linsey!!! :) it helps so much. I will post pictures soon.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here! :biggrin:
You are among a big group of raw feeders who will answer any questions you may have. I hope you find the support and encouragement you need to continue.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Hello and welcome! After a month or two you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts