Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
She gets kibble in the morning, and raw at night. I am fascinated with animal nutrition, and spend countless hours every day doing online research, finding out how I can improve the overall health/longevity of my best friend!
If you have done a lot of research and feed raw one meal a day, why do you want to dumb down the raw diet with junk kibble? Do your dog a favor and get rid of the kibble and stick to raw.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
The reason is because I have to leave very early in the morning, and it is convenient. I only give her about 1 cup then. I use high quality/grain free kibble. I am currently using wellness core. kibble is like her morning snack. The bulk of her diet is raw.
I use a chicken back for morning snack. Main meal is evening meal. My dogs can down a chicken back in about 30 seconds and they are real cheap. $14 for a 40lb case. There are about 80 or so backs in a case. Thats $14 for over a months worth of breakfast for 2 dogs. Can't hardly beat that. :smile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.