Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried Natural Cellular Defense? I know it's for people, but I have heard you can give it to dogs too. It's supposed to remove metals and toxins from the body...?

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Has anyone tried Natural Cellular Defense? I know it's for people, but I have heard you can give it to dogs too. It's supposed to remove metals and toxins from the body...?
What it's supposed to do and the only thing it really can do is remove money from your wallet. :smile:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Free radicals and toxins cannot be "removed" from the body from a pill/supplement. Your body is designed to filter itself (kidneys and liver)...anything that it cannot remove on its own is there to stay (ie...damage from smoking). Once the damage is done, there is no undoing it.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
The chemistry "lesson" in that link is pretty outdated...but is accurate enough.

Antioxidants do help with free radicals, but those are found in a balanced diet and therefore making supplements like the one the OP was asking about unnecessary. But once the damage is done from free radicals, there is no undoing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.