Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four Yorkshire Terriers they are the light of my life. My oldest is turning five this year and I am on the constant quest for the very best for all of them concerning nutrition and supplements. I am so glad that I found this board and look forward to sharing and learning from all of you!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the board! I hope you find out so many new things as I have! It is a terrific place.
Thank you! I hope so too :smile: That is a gorgeous APBT you have there! Love the color :smile:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww thank you! I think she's pretty perfect (Don't we all?) lol
Yeah, I think we might all be the "slightest" bit partial :tongue: She is beautiful though! A friend of mine has a APBT and she is the sweetest thing, really great breed of dog. :smile:

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've always wanted Yorkie's but hubby won't let me. Says they yap too much lol. Now I have a jack/beagle mix. Talk about a funny bark!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've always wanted Yorkie's but hubby won't let me. Says they yap too much lol. Now I have a jack/beagle mix. Talk about a funny bark!!
Mine actually aren't really yappy unless it's time to eat and they haven't been fed yet...then....you might need some ear plugs. lol Besides that they are pretty good though...they all do have an obsession for the squirrels they want to constantly chase :rolleyes:

I bet your jack/beagle mix is cute! My sister has a pitbull/boxer/lab mix and she has a funny bark too!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Awwww your little yorkies are adorable! I love that pic in the basket how CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: Welcome! I am also new here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts