Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Thanks for that! Sweet poem! Too bad I wont be getting any cards or presents (the kinds I want) from my "kids" LOL

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Aww that is a cute poem! But the part of being pooped or peed on ha I have 5 kids and they did this to me before the dogs did! :biggrin:

L

·
0 Posts
Thank you. I loved the poem and shared it with my friends. I've got a pair of teenagers in addition to my 3 doggies so there's lots of love to go around .....

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Awh, that was a great poem, thanks for sharing.

I don't have any skin kids yet... I'm the youngest of four kids...

My sister has three skin kids.
My other sister has one.
My brother's wife is due tomorrow.

I have FIVE fur kids, and somehow I'm overlooked in my family! lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
My babies' grandparents won't see them as my children. So I'm overlooked, too, Corgi. haha. I tell them all the time, "Learn to love them, because they're the only grandkids you're ever going to have." They just don't get it! My dad-in-law says he'll consider horses as grandkids if I get them.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
I keep telling my mom they're her granddogs, and they should be treated as such!!
She has all her skin grandkids pictures abover her fireplace. For mother's day, I sent framed 5x7's (same size/frames as the others) of the dogs & cat, and told her they ought to be up there, too! haha

Champ is the only dog of mine that my family likes. :confused:

·
Registered
192 Posts
My husband and I have cant have kids together but we have Frodo and that to us is our baby. My mom doesn't like when we refer to him as her granddog.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts