Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share some pics!
Here he is hanging out with my shelties, Ruckus and Lynn.

Hamilton is a 10-12 yr old collie was was found as a stray. no one came looking for him. He was going to be put down at the shelter, and just about 2 days before his death day a volunteer from the collie rescue came and picked him up. they transported him to me.
we hope someone will adopt him but he cannot see very well, and it seems like he can not ear at all. he does not get along well with cats, he likes to stalk them.
We have became attached to him. he follows you around like a shadow when he is not sleeping. very sweet boy who will nudge your arm for pettings, and lay his head in your lap.

the poor guy did not age well as far as looks either. his teeth are in bad shape and he has an on going skin condition. he has some trouble getting around too. but if he does not get adopted we can keep him until he crosses the bridge.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
So this is the old fella that's be causing all the trouble! :biggrin::biggrin:

He is just adorable! There is just something about the "oldie but goodies" that makes them so special. I can tell he is a lover. Thank you for opening your home to him and giving him a wonderful home for the rest of his life. :smile:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
him and Ruckus are getting along fine now! Hamilton just had to learn how to act around Ruckus.

Ruckus and Lynn would be playing and rough housing. Hamilton would run up to them and bark, then Ruckus would jump him. Now Hamilton knows to mind his own business, and not to walk closely inf ront of Ruckus while Ruckus is on the couch. now all is dandy!

if they are outside and Ruckus is worked up over something, Hamilton will come in the house so he stays out of trouble LOL

they lay near each other now too.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he really needs to find a forever home if you wanted to open up your heart to him. :wink:

he is pretty low maintenance, i swear. he just lays on the couch, or at your feet. but he does love a short (very short) walk. his face lights up where he sees that leash. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Awww he's a cutie! But I must say, your shelties are gorgeous too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts