Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I are the proud parents of a senior chocolate Labrador and a six month old Old English Mastiff. We live on an acreage in northern Alberta. I am a homemaker but in my free time I'm involved in dog training (though you might not know it if you met my spoiled dogs, ha ha), gardening, cooking and baking.

I'm racing over the dog food section to ask about a food dilemma I'm having--please stop by my post and offer your opinion. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome! A friend of mine is the proud owner of two English Mastiffs. He feeds them Iams. Yeah, I know, it's not the best food for them, but, they are great looking giant dogs and are very sweet.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and Welcome!:smile: I also have a chocolate lab female. She is my sweetie! I have a yellow lab too shes our big girl who likes affection but only from the family! Two labs two different personalitys!
I feed mine right now EVO weight management~ gee labs they sure have a tendency to gain it and boy can they eat haha!I just also cut down the amount they have too!
I have two other dogs beagle and ori~pei which the beagle hmmm finicky and the ori~pei the youngest is just a bundle of energy and fun!
The last two are eating right now Orijen and liking this! But I do alot of food rotation so have to do some other for the next batch of food!
Foods for dogs always a challenge to get what they like and what works best for your dog! But once you find out what is best it gets easy!
Have fun with your pups!:biggrin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts