Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these yesterday!
He was soo sleepy after playing with friends @ the park!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Very handsome!! I always love the bigger doggies. Does he always sleep like that?!?! Hehehe!

Richelle

Reactions: Khan

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I love his facial expressions :)

Reactions: Khan

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He ALWAYS sleeps like that! I just wonder if he will AFTER he goes "under the knife" :eek: LOL!!
He may not be so forthcoming when "they" are gone!! LOL :frown: Sorry guys, I know it's not a subject you want to talk about!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, both of my dogs still like to 'display their junk' even after the snip snip. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
You know they make implants to take the place of the real things after the snip lol

Awesome mastiff! I love them, ours has the same sad/cute look on her face. I can never be mad at her, she just gives you the look with those big brown eyes :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Did you get him from a breeder in Vancouver that raises fawns?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you get him from a breeder in Vancouver that raises fawns?
No, we actually got him in California. Just on the other side of the border below K Falls. He was the only fawn in the litter. All the others were either brindle or apricot.
Here is a picture of him from before we brought him home!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
What an adorable picture! The only reason I ask is because my dogs swim therapy therapist raises and shows bullmastiffs and she says fawns aren't too common in this area and thought she knew the breeder in Vancouver.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
No, we actually got him in California. Just on the other side of the border below K Falls. He was the only fawn in the litter. All the others were either brindle or apricot.
Here is a picture of him from before we brought him home!
Awwww!!! You can tell which one he is, very unique out of his litter. And I like that one of his siblings is doing his business in the background LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts