Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I can sum myself up pretty easily. I'm an empty nester with spoiled dogs, too much time on my hands since lay offs, and a cheap computer that seems to work.
Between my husband and myself we have 5 dogs. 'His' are a Fila Brasilerio, 11months, 105 lbs. and a pitbull mix 17 months 55lbs. 'mine' are min-pin mix, 7 years, 9.9lbs. (the .9 is fat), a chi-yorkie, 3 years, 4.5lbs, and a mini american eskimo almost 5 months. As you can see I get the better deal on poop patrol.:smile:
I found my way here researching dog food and you have already talked me into going raw. It just feels right and must be healthier. Hubby isn't quite convinced but when he sees how well my dogs do he'll switch for sure.
BTW we both love all the dogs but we are competing in shows and kind of like our personal trade secrets and ha ha''s. After 26 years of marriage it's good to still do things our own way. We don't even wear matching clothes.:biggrin: till later, Jill

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Welcome! Its great that you have already been convinced of raw, without anyone here telling you a word or answering any of your questions about it! But don't hesitate to post up any and all questions you might have!

Good luck and happy posting.

PS. We do like pictures of the "kids" too :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Enjoy yourself here!:smile:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hello and welcome!
There is a wealth of information on this forum, use it! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts