Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My girlfriend and I live in Massachusetts and share our lives with 2 adorable Siberian Huskies, both just about 14 weeks old. I really started paying attention to dog food when I was searching for a new food for our last Siberian Husky who passed in Sept. All the research certainly opened our eyes to the nastiness that is commercial dog food.

Glad to have found this forum! :)

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Welcome! We recently just moved our youngest son to Dartmouth,Mass in August to play hockey and left him on his own there so we had to adopt a half husky puppy (half chow) to take his place. It was our first visit to Mass and we loved it there. He never plans on leaving there, it's hockey heaven for him! It's also our first Husky pup and he's a handful. They certainly are characters! Glad you found the forum. Get your guys on some good puppy food and hug them a alot while they are still small enough to pick up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome! :smile:

A lot of people don't like it up here in Mass, but we wouldn't live anywhere else :wink: We certainly do give them lots of hugs, and they are quickly growing to non-pick up size lol. Our male, Loki is about 25 lbs, and his sister Freya is about 22 lbs.

After much deliberation with our own research and talking with our breeder, and the gentleman we buy our food from, we decided to go with Orijen. They certainly do love it.

I look forward to posting, and directing some of my friends here as well :smile:

·
Registered
357 Posts
HI and Welcome from Maine. We are not all that far from each other, but I have never owned a husky. We are owned by a Jack Russell Terrier, she is almost 8 years. And a German Shepherd Dog that is just 3 years, We are looking into another GSD but that may be a couple years down the road, as we want a really good one.

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome! I'm your neighbor in CT and I love both CT and MA. We live in the BEST states to live in, don't we?

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts