Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Im rather new to forums and such but am really impressed with how great a tool this is. I came here looking for the best kibble to feed my apbt who was 7 or 8 months at the time. Almost immediately I became set on starting him on the pmr diet and eventually did make that switch just over six weeks ago, which was right after his first birthday. I know have some questions which I will go on to post in the raw feeder section, but want to first take a moment to thank all of the people who's postings I've learned from. All of my information and guidance in switching my dog to raw came from this forum or links from within this forum.
If he could, my dog, Jester would no doubt thank everyone as well!!! He has never been a very enthusiastic eater and was actually quite thin when I got him compared to some of his pot bellied litter mates. He took to his first chicken back like an old pro, and once finished with his first meal proceeded to parade around the yard and house like he was so proud of himself! Now whenever he smells me preparing a meal for him I look down and see my dog looking like Tom from the Tom and Jerry cartoons when he smells the pie cooling in the window and begins to float through the air as the aroma draws him in... I mean my boy is just hypnotized.
Thanks again!
Bryan

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
I'm thrilled that you've had such great success with raw! Thanks for posting your story and I'm glad you've found this forum to be such a useful tool. Now it's your turn to become the expert and guide others through the transition to raw :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Awesome news! My 2 littles are on their 3rd week of raw now, and my Golden is one day 3 of partial raw (need another freezer before I feed her full raw), I'm already seeing benefits in my immune compromised Chihuahua, and they LOVE LOVE LOVE meal times...as do my cats :)

Reactions: jdatwood
L

·
0 Posts
Welcome, Bryan and Jester! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I'm so glad Jester really LOVES mealtimes and that the PMR diet is working out nicely for him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts