Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aspen and I are going to a tiny town in Canada in about 2 weeks to visit some relatives. I forgot the name of the place, but it's really small and population about 1,000. I have been there before, a while back before I had Aspen. The area isn't so clean and there's lots of loose dogs and wild animals at night. Nobody takes care of their animals and they are not vaccinated. We'll be staying at a 2 acre ranch with horses. I'll probably let him loose at the ranch because he doesn't go near the horses. Anyway, does he need any vaccinations before we go...? :confused:

·
Registered
210 Posts
You should pick up some venison while you're there. :biggrin:

I would be most concerned about rabies, but since it is required in California, I think you're good. :smile:

Have fun! That is a tiny ranch, btw!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should pick up some venison while you're there. :biggrin:

I would be most concerned about rabies, but since it is required in California, I think you're good. :smile:

Have fun! That is a tiny ranch, btw!
LOL Yeah, I am thinking of bringing back some venison and more goodies. I think one of my relatives is actually a hunter, so that'll be fun...:wink:

·
Registered
210 Posts
LOL Yeah, I am thinking of bringing back some venison and more goodies. I think one of my relatives is actually a hunter, so that'll be fun...:wink:
Excellent! :biggrin: Maybe you can make Aspen into a huntin' dog. Them pointers don't have to know nothing about his being a city slicker. :tongue:

Sorry, I meant 20 acres. Not 2! :rolleyes:
Hehe, that's more like it.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent! :biggrin: Maybe you can make Aspen into a huntin' dog. Them pointers don't have to know nothing about his being a city slicker. :tongue:

Hehe, that's more like it.
He already is a hunting dog...if you know what I mean...if he sees a small, weak deer, he'll go for it. I'll let him too. That would be awesome if I took a picture of him in action! :wink:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Have fun! Sounds like a blast. We just spent 2 days up on a 300 acre ranch here in CO. The dogs are always pooped after coming home from it. The nice thing is that they will stick around the cabin, even though they have free roam of the entire surrounding area :biggrin:

·
Registered
210 Posts
He already is a hunting dog...if you know what I mean...if he sees a small, weak deer, he'll go for it. I'll let him too. That would be awesome if I took a picture of him in action! :wink:
Yes you should! I would love to see pictres of him. :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts