Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conan De Warsney

Reina De K-Boltz

This is my favorite weight pull photo of her b/c she is like "come on now do I really have to pull this ... I guess I will play with my tongue too"

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Xade De Warsney

Quarterback's Dr Pepper

He is my muscle lap dog :D

Arko

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Banned
493 Posts
WOW! Such a muscular dog! Very beautiful:smile:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ Ranmiller = Had to let the guys know she is a GIRL since she gets called a good lookin male ALL the time... The next harness for Jade is cotton candy pink. I love it .. my maker has already received my stuff .. but waiting till the pup gets a year old before we fully put it together.

@ Todd = Yeah they are I put that to good training and excellent diet. :wink:

·
Banned
493 Posts
@ Ranmiller = Had to let the guys know she is a GIRL since she gets called a good lookin male ALL the time... The next harness for Jade is cotton candy pink. I love it .. my maker has already received my stuff .. but waiting till the pup gets a year old before we fully put it together.

@ Todd = Yeah they are I put that to good training and excellent diet. :wink:
What do you feed them?:smile:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you feed them?:smile:
I feed them a raw diet of meats.

I feed alot of Chicken, beef heart, beef organs, & fish
When I can get my hands on some Lamb/goat/deer/duck & rabbit they get those too.
Also feed raw marrow bone of beef, goat, deer
They get yogurt / alfalfa (probiotics) & supplements (vitamins/minerals)

Deb

Reactions: Todd

·
Banned
493 Posts
Just out of curiosity, where do you personally purchase your more exotic meats from?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just out of curiosity, where do you personally purchase your more exotic meats from?
I use to live in VA and I have a few hunters that have gotten me deer meat/bone. Now since I have moved to MO I have to now look for ways to purchase it.
Goat .. I have in the past purchased a goat/lamb and taken it to the slaughter house. Kind of sad to do but I have gotten use to it.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Now those are some muscular fantastic pictures of the weight pulling dogs! I have seen this on the animal planet channel and though it was just a great way for muscular dogs to do their thing! Those are just GREAT looking dogs and what a wonderful contribution they can make!! Likin' these pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now those are some muscular fantastic pictures of the weight pulling dogs! I have seen this on the animal planet channel and though it was just a great way for muscular dogs to do their thing! Those are just GREAT looking dogs and what a wonderful contribution they can make!! Likin' these pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
Ah you are so sweet ..
I have the first even Presa Canario (Conan) with the most weight pulling titles in history not to mention the ONLY UWPCHV = United Weight Pull Champion Versatile,
Conan & Reina are also the ONLY Presa's to have done Rally Obedience and I am hoping to make them the first two to get there Agility.

I cant say how much I love my babies

My Mal even pulls .. its funny to see .. but he loves it too.. Great way to keep him conditioned for Schutzhund

Deb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts