Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of games do you like playing with your dog? I was writing in another thread and decided, hey! Let's all write a few games we like to play with our dogs to give others ideas of what else to play and to see how we all like to keep our pups busy! China loves to zoom, I call it tag. She zooms up and down the hallway trying to knock everyone over. Duckie loves to bite at her ankles while she's doing that. They BOTH love to play fetch and catch and China loves to romp with the goats. I'm trying to teach both of the dogs how to dance right now. Duckie's catching on quicker than China though. :biggrin:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Haha! This is cute! I think most of us must have some games we play with our fuzzy family members. Ours both like to fetch squeaky toys, but we have to squeak them before we throw them. We also like to play a silly version of hide & seek. When I get home from work, my hubby will grab one of the dogs & hold onto him/her and I'll have to go thru the house calling to them while he says silly things like "they moved out". Meanwhile, the dog is writhing in his arms trying to get to me to greet me. THey bounce and wiggle and love it.

They also chase each other - our schnauzer will bark and chase after our spaniel - he can run much faster than her....they'll tear all around the back yard with us egging them on....

other than that - their favorite game to play is "cuddle & snooze". Obviously, not very talented dogs - but we love them & wouldn't change them for anything!

:biggrin:

·
Registered
523 Posts
This is great! Both my dogs love to go in the backyard and when I pretend to chase them they run circles in the back yard. It exhausts them as we can't do long walks in the Winter. And, my little dog loves to play pull & tug w/his toys with me. AND, both of my dogs both get one toy and play tug w/each other. It's so cute to watch. Otherwise... you can find them both snuggled up together somewhere together. :biggrin:

L

·
0 Posts
Frisbee, fetch, chase, pounce on the soccer ball! Pounce on the stuffed bear! Dig in the snow for "lost" tennis balls and buried treasure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts