Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
What wonderful shots! What kind of camera takes such great action photos? I love the ear set of your brindle dane! She is very expressive. Love her coloring against the goldenrod....!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW! I wish I had something like that here. Your girls are lucky...

BTW, I just cannot get enough of Shiloh!! She is beautiful!!
We're definitely fortunate to have something like that here. The only real downfall is that there are rattlesnakes out there

What wonderful shots! What kind of camera takes such great action photos? I love the ear set of your brindle dane! She is very expressive. Love her coloring against the goldenrod....!
Thanks!! I'm really enjoying having a good camera. I've only been learning with it a couple of weeks now. I'm using the Nikon D40
D40 | Digitutor | Global Site | Nikon Imaging

Yeah, we LOVE LOVE LOVE Akasha's ears :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
What a gorgeous place to go for a walk/hike! I am so jealous! Great pics. I love the Dane girls with their backpacks. Awesome! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Great pictures Jon! The girls looked like they had a lot of fun (as always). Love Bailey & Akasha lookin' all official with their packs! I'm getting a mental picture of them packing them themselves with what they think are doggie essentials. Treats, balls, toys, treats, etc. :biggrin:

My favorite one is this one:
Where's Emmy??

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Great pictures! The colors are soooo intense.................and the dogs are having fun, fun, fun..

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Where's Emmy??
She was left at home to keep the foster Dane Sheba company since she has ZERO recall and this particular off leash area is 400+ acres of open space. We are working with Sheba on her recall but its a slow process LOL

Plus Emmy has horrible hip dysplasia and gets super sore when she goes for long hikes like this so I try and limit how often she comes. She loves to run but just wears herself ragged and then is in a lot of pain the next day :frown:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Wow, such a great place, and I'm with the rest of the group, the most amazing pictures. I like the one where it looks like they are trying to get treats out of the pack!!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Awesome pics! I'm jealous of your camera!!

I used to live in Westminster, neat area. :biggrin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts