Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I am totally bookmarking that page so I can show hubby when he gets home. I basically have to convince him about Raw like I've been convinced on here. It's going to take some time lmao

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Aw yes, I almost went with that company when I first started feeding raw, figured it would make life more convenient. But then I realized how much vegetable matter they put in their stuff and figured it wasn't worth it. Good company though, and I love the comparison.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I like the resource they provide, but I can't get pass the prices. If I'm doing it right, it looks like I'd be spending about $130 for about two and a half weeks of food... eek

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Did you factor in their start-up fee of $28 or whatever it is now too? Yeah, when I figured that out it was like no thank you! I can get all their food at the grocery store for less and better, so why not?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you factor in their start-up fee of $28 or whatever it is now too? Yeah, when I figured that out it was like no thank you! I can get all their food at the grocery store for less and better, so why not?
Exactly! heh. I'm gonna be stopping by walmart and HEB. I have to stay on top of sales for the next couple weeks so I can stock the freezer. I'm gonna be counting on my roommate to feed the pup while I'm out of town for 2 weeks IN 2 weeks.. ugh. My first trip away from him. I'm gonna be so worried :redface:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Aww I still hate leaving my dogs even if its only for a couple of days. No one else loves them like i do :frown: or so it seems.

One trick with Walmart that I've learned is to check the sell by date their bags of chicken leg quarters. Then make sure you go in the day before that date, usually they're on sale for at least $2 off per bag. One time I totally scored and they were on sale for $3/bag! Needless to say, I stocked up that day :biggrin:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww I still hate leaving my dogs even if its only for a couple of days. No one else loves them like i do :frown: or so it seems.

One trick with Walmart that I've learned is to check the sell by date their bags of chicken leg quarters. Then make sure you go in the day before that date, usually they're on sale for at least $2 off per bag. One time I totally scored and they were on sale for $3/bag! Needless to say, I stocked up that day :biggrin:
Wow.. I'll def. be paying attention to that :) Thanks

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks for that tip. I will keep my eyes open for that as well!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts