Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't exactly sure whether this should go in the dry / canned or raw feeding forum. But, FreshPet is refrigerated fresh food, minimally cooked and without any preservatives, found in a refrigerator at your supermarket pet aisle. Freshpet Select - Natural Dog Food

First time I saw this product last week, I took one of their brochures home and then explored their website.

When I went back yesterday, I bought one bag of beef flavored treats. My dogs enjoyed them.

Does anyone here have any experience with either the rolls or bites of fresh food? Just curious.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried a couple rolls back when they had those $3 off rolls and $1 off treats coupons floating around the internet. Kami enjoyed them, though to be honest all it looked like was a chicken spam with defrosted frozen veggies in it haha.

But he enjoyed them nonetheless.

My only annoyance with the treats were that I would forget and end up leaving them out somewhere and it would stink up the place!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have since bought one large roll. I like the fact that it's fresh and has limited ingredients. Dogs liked it just fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts